White Label Trucking App Solution
Businesses of all sizes and types require logistics for smooth operation. Therefore, the trucking industry will always have a need, no matter how advanced things get. However, people are evolving the way they use these services. A single party no longer needs to make multiple phone calls to different carriers and drivers for the best price. The industry paradigm has shifted due to mobile apps that make reserving trucks and fleets easy.
Popular Statistics Of The Trucking Logistics Industry
- The Market Report states that the global logistics market will grow from $4.92 trillion in 2021 to $6.55 trillion by 2027, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.7% between 2022 and 2027.
- The Trucking Industry is valued at around $700 billion US Dollars.
- Trucking companies in the United States currently employ over 3.5 million truck drivers.
- The three largest LTL carriers in the United States are FedEx ($6.3 bln), XPO ($3.6 bln), and Old Dominion ($3.3 bln).
What Is a Truck Booking App?
Truck booking apps allow the various participants in a logistics transaction to sign up and communicate with one another. A logistics movement agreement benefits all parties involved in a shipment, including senders, receivers, workers, and drivers. Finding the right partner for the transaction is challenging. Truck booking apps bring together various carriers, drivers, shippers, and receivers on common platforms, enabling them to establish relationships with the service providers that best suit their needs.
Users can make all arrangements, including logistics, pick-up/delivery location, delivery time, and fees, through a single digital interface provided by the app. Chat features facilitate real-time communication between parties, which solidifies agreements.
How Does Trucking App Solution Work?
The truck booking solution eliminates the effort and time required to find reliable transporters and interested customers in a novel way. Things run more smoothly when everyone is on the same page. The truck booking app enables all stakeholders of a trucking process to communicate and coordinate to select the most suitable carrier for their needs.
Customers need to fill out a form about the specifics of their load, such as the type of load, the weight or dimensions of the load, the location and time of pickup and delivery, etc. The app matches them with various drivers and carriers who compete with one another to win the contract.
The digital trucking apps also enable you to utilize your bargaining skills. Therefore, you can negotiate with drivers or carriers about fares and pricing. Additionally, you can contact the transport partner via text or phone before finalizing a deal.
Revolutionize Your Trucking Business with a White Label App
Own A Trucking Business? Get Benefits Of The Ever Growing Online Trucking Industry By Launching Your Own White Label Trucking App Solution.
Why Should You Go For White Label Trucking App Solution with Hyperlocal Cloud?
- A readymade trucking app solution can greatly improve the efficiency of your trucking company. One can easily communicate with truck drivers, dispatchers, and customers.
- We can completely redesign the white-label trucking app solution per your brand's aesthetic and needs. You can tailor features to your business's needs, intended customers, and relevant markets.
- The trucking app solution can precisely manage the entire load lifecycle, resulting in lower costs and higher output. You can follow the location of each truck in real-time as it travels across the map. Additionally, it simplifies processes such as billing and payment for drivers and customers.
- You can devote your full attention to expanding your business because our white-label trucking app handles everything behind the scenes.
- Our on-demand trucking app solutions enable drivers to plan trips more efficiently, brokers to negotiate more strategically based on easy-to-understand data on market demand, and offer much more.
Trucking Booking Solution Business Model
- Commissions: App owners can earn through commissions.
- Subscription Plans: The subscription model can greatly benefit online marketplaces that want to regularize their shipping schedules.
- Listing Fee: The platform generates revenue whenever a new listing is created. Every new vehicle will generate income as a listing fee on the platform for app owners.
- Cancellation Fee: If any party cancels the deal or order booking, the other party is entitled to a proportionate share of the fee simultaneously.
Key Features Of Readymade Trucking App Solutions
- Manage Bookings: The carriers can easily manage bookings with the trucking app. They can approve or decline requests.
- Notifications: The carrier will receive notifications for important events, such as order requests, bookings, cancellations, etc., in real time.
- Manage Fleet: Carriers can manage their fleet efficiently using the trucking app. They can add and update information about trucks, check maintenance updates, and monitor fuel levels.
- Reports: The trucking app monitors orders and income by generating monthly reports based on data.
- Manage Drivers: Transport companies can track drivers' information, monitor changes, and verify their availability and status.
- View Feedback: Shippers can leave feedback and reviews on the trucking app, which carriers can browse. They can also express their opinions.
- Register: Shippers can create an account using their email id, phone number, or social media handles.
- Track Shipments: Shippers can monitor cargo from the pick-up to the final destination with the help of GPS.
- Make Payment: The trucking app enables shippers to make safe and secure online payments. Users can use any payment method, including cash, digital wallets, and debit/credit cards.
- Shipping Request: Users can provide cargo dimensions, pickup, and delivery information when submitting a shipping request.
- Booking History: The "booking history" section of the on-demand trucking app allows shippers to access information about their past and present bookings.
- Push Notifications: Shippers receive notifications about booking confirmations, cancellations, shipments, discounts, offers, etc., with this feature.
- Registration: Drivers must provide personal information and email addresses and submit identification documents to sign up for the trucking app.
- In-App Chat: The truck driver can text directly from the trucking app if they have any questions for the shipper.
- View Shipping Request: The trucking app enables drivers to view shipping requests. They can either agree to the requests or decline them.
- Built-In Navigation: GPS navigation enables drivers to receive real-time traffic updates and directions.
- View Shipper Details: Shippers provide contact and order summary information to drivers, who can use it to contact them directly if they have any questions or concerns.
- Shipment Details: Shipment information, such as pickup and delivery addresses, scheduled pickup times, and more, is accessible to drivers.
- Dashboard: Using it is simple and instantly provides access to vital data about how the platform is being operated. It includes everything from requests to transactions to completed deliveries and beyond.
- Manage Drivers: Users can activate and deactivate driver profiles anytime, send and receive messages, track locations, assign new jobs, settle payments, etc.
- Truck Management: Admins can manage the fleet by removing or adding trucks, updating freight vehicles, and accessing data on all registered vehicles using the settings.
- Manage Shippers: Admins have full shipper data. This feature lets admins help shippers book and get deals.
- Manage Carriers: Admins can quickly add or remove cargo and logistics companies.
- Managing Bills: Admins calculate commission and profit by monitoring and analyzing shipper bills to carriers.
- Report & Analytics: Admins receive monthly reports, feedback, and reviews. Thus, the complaint can target a stakeholder.
- Offers And Coupons: Most admins offer stakeholders coupons or discounts. It boosts shipper retention.
Next-Gen Features Of Whitelabel Trucking App Solutions
- View Trucks: Trucks are visible to shippers, who can choose from all the available trucks in the area.
- Proof Of Delivery: A driver can document the completion of delivery by uploading a photo of the invoice.
- Regulate Pricing: Administrators can establish shipping and cancellation fees and control refunds.
- Fare Estimate: Factors like distance, truck capacity, etc., can give shippers a rough idea of how much their shipment will cost.
- Currency Choice: The on-demand trucking app allows streamlined international business operations by configuring it to accept any currency.
- Trip Later: Users can schedule a shipment by using the white-label trucking app.
Let Your Business Meet Its True Potential
Leverage our white label trucking app solution and build a market-leading app.
Technology Stack Used For Whitelabel Trucking App Solutions
- Platforms: Android, iOS, and Web
- Languages: ReactJs, NodeJS, ExpressJs (Web apps)
- Storage: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, LevelDB(iOS)
- SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification: Nexmo, Twilio
- Push Notifications: Twilio Push.io
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Big Data, Apache, IBM, Hadoop
- Placement and Sizing: Masonry and SnapKit (iOS)
- Backend: Schemaless and MySQL
- Caching and Queuing: Redis, Twenproxy, Celery workers
Why Choose Hyperlocal Cloud For Your Trucking Business?
Our cutting-edge technology powers trucking app solutions that enable you to centralize and manage operations across a wide area. You will thrive in the logistics sector with our cutting-edge, out-of-the-box trucking app solutions.
You can contact us whenever you like if you experience problems with the trucking app.
Full Stack Capabilities
Our trucking app team's developers are proficiently utilizing all the latest and greatest frameworks and technologies.
Before beginning any project, we sign a non-disclosure agreement and closely adhere to all applicable privacy policies.
Support For Upgrades
We perform timely maintenance and upgrades for your trucking app upon request.
Do You Offer White-Label Truck Dispatching App Solutions?
Yes. You can personalize all features and aesthetics of our white-label truck booking solution.
Do Trucking Apps Have Scalable Options?
Yes. The pre-built trucking solutions can easily handle hundreds of requests for pickups and deliveries.
What Is The Cost Of The Whitelabel Trucking App Solution?
It depends on the features you want to include, the location of the app development company, and more factors. Roughly, it costs around $5k to $20k depending upon the different factors and business needs. Contact our experts to get a free quote.